ProTechtion IT’s Smart Cloud offers a customized flexible private and secure cloud solution that is no more expensive than a public cloud solution would be.
Our Smart Cloud offers small to mid-sized businesses in Orange County the best possible private cloud solution according to customer outcomes and the value derived.
We provide on-premise and hosted cloud solutions incorporated with infrastructure managed services and we have been doing this for more than a decade. We are market leaders in Orange County for our expertise in the field of technology and our commitment to providing top notch IT support and maintenance.
We are fully accountable for the Smart Cloud solutions we provide. You will not just receive the infrastructure built to meet an SLA, but the entire package that does exactly what you need day in and day out.
By using the best cloud provisioning hardware and software, we are able to deliver customized hybrid and private cloud solutions for the same price as a multi-tenanted public cloud would cost, but without the disadvantages that come with a public cloud. Along with this you will receive a broad range of on-site and help desk support options.
Smart Cloud Advantages
The strongest advantage of implementing our Smart Cloud solution has to do with our track record as a Managed IT Services provider. ProTechtion IT has a long history of providing end-to-end infrastructure solutions that include application support, end-user help desk, server and storage capabilities, disaster recovery, telephone and much more. We have an understanding of end user frustrations like no other and all that small to mid-size businesses require. We have a deep understanding of applications and know how to get you the most from your IT budget and investment.
No legitimate business today operates without email, as it is absolutely essential. Depending on the type of business you have and its specific needs, there are many different ways that your email system can be configured. We will meet with you to discuss your business and learn about your communication requirements before developing a custom solution to meet your current needs while allowing for growth.
We take many different factors into consideration during our comprehensive analysis of your business and how best to configure your email system, which include:
- Spam control: Automated system for delivering legitimate email messages while filtering out unwanted emails
- Security controls: Prevent cyber attacks through viruses, malware and/or phishing
- Archiving: Set system up and implement procedures to comply with industry and governmental regulations
- Accessibility: Design the email system to make messages available via web portals and mobile devices and coordinating the syncing systems so that all data feeds are accurate
- Size requirements: Determine what size files can be transmitted via the email network and if this is large enough to meet the needs of the business